Azadora is a B2B manufacturing company involved in the requirements for the definition of the BM archetypal framework, requirements for the CC_IDS and SCPMS (functional design, supply chain and production management), as well as responsible for the population of the cloud databases. In this latter topic Azadora has contributed to the collection of technical data on materials and has contributed to the design and development of interfaces for B2C and B2B gateways.
Strong role of Azadora is in WP7, for the pilot cases implementation – leading one of the businesses cases – women Sportswear & Outerwear, also supported by GZE, and main responsible for the business model performance evaluation. Azadora it is also involved in the exploitation, dissemination and communication activities.
Until now, Azadora’s main results concerned:
- Definition of the business case specific product line to be used for pilot trials.
- Definition of the specific targeting consumer group and of its profile.
- Collection of data for SCPMS development.
- BM Canvas for BM archetypal framework definition.
- Selection of the garment design and pattern.
- Selection of fabrics.
- LCA data collection support.
- Video and prototype for the WS.
All these results are paving the way to make data services and IT tools potentially usable in the B2B market, both in Design, as well as in Supply Chain and Production.