Fitizzy is a French based software editor in the morphological data area, enabling brands to improve the sales conversion and the customer’s satisfaction by providing an efficient experience. Leader on the French and European markets, Fitizzy also allows its customers to use the solution in different markets (Brazil, China, EU).
What specific issues Fitizzy aims to tackle:
- For the end-users: the right product at the right time eg. less products returns and better shopping experience.
- For the retailers: Final customer satisfaction, better Return On Investment : Conversion, return, logistics and distribution and brand image.
- Others: Morphological Data Provider, we give the opportunity to customize an experience (Cockpit design to increase safety and comfort in automotive).
Fitizzy’s solution in terms of technology:
Fitizzy has developed a global solution by considering the customers needs. It provides centrics API and frontend application, to give access to all types of interactions. Based on 4 years of research, Fitizzy’s team of data scientists and developers, use all dataset provided by brand & end-users to give access to a new kind of morphological experience. Fitizzy can now predict trends according to a data-driven approach.
Fitizzy’s Role in the project
Fitizzy is wp leader of WP 6 : Platform integration; As Fitizzy is a data management expert: Garment expertise in all aspects from conception to end delivery, Morphological data expert, Data analytics.
Premaccess is Fitizzy’s first technological partner. A Swiss company created in 2007, premaccess originally provided IT hosting, outsourcing, and broadband services. For over 5 years, Premaccess has become an IT Public cloud expert (including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba and Google Cloud Platform). Building strong, agile, optimized and cost-effective architectures on cloud providers is our specialty; We are also dev experts including in the field of machine learning, serverless and artificial intelligence.
Premaccess believes that one size fits all cannot work when it comes to IT and that a project can only be successful with the choice of the right IT tools. Premaccess’s aim is to guide the structures we work with to choose and implement the appropriate solutions for now and the next 5 years. Most companies do not have the capacity nor the expertise to follow the volume and speed of information in regards to the digital world.
Solutions Premaccess offers:
Premaccess allows enterprises to focus only on their core business. In addition to the operational and technical support we provide to companies, our role at present is one of a catalyst for digital transformation thanks to our expertise. Premaccess is an AWS advanced partner. With AWS, premaccess advises clients to find the perfect IT fit for their situation to pave the way for innovation taking into account human resources, technology and money.
Premaccess’ Role in the project
Premaccess is third party to the consortium. AI&ML Expert, building the IT Cloud computational platform to host the services relevant to the consortium. Premaccess is in charge of the following tasks: IT architecture, cloud platform, governance.
- Design and develop interfaces Fitizzy
- Mobile Interface design has been completed
- Website Interface designs have been completed
- Development of UI components completed for both B2C Gateways
- Sample data has been tested through interfaces to ensure smooth operation
- API has been developed with the required input and output parameters to enable smooth data transfer between the cloud data management system and the gateways.
The products for the business cases (chosen by the Consortium) have been digitally designed and visualized on the cloud platform ready to integrate with B2C gateways
Design and develop digital visualizations of products
The digitalization process
- Creation of 3D human models and avatars –
- Fabric digitalization
- Garment digitalization and 3D garment fitting Delivery of digital garments for the business cases
- Business Case 1: Bivolino
- Business Case 2: Kuvera
- Business Case 3: AZADORA
- Business Case 4: BESTE
Integrate CC_IDS and SCPMS
IT Questionnaires to ensure compatibility of the system, the cloud management system has been provisioned for according to the needs of each platform of the involved partners
● 2 online 1to1 workshops with technical teams of ENSAIT, UoM and Ensait
● Integration are done through an API connection endpoint or through an iframe.
IT infrastructure and security
- Adoption of a Data management plan topic as well as security of the data
- Trained partners on the technical aspects of the IT platform
- Interfaces design : the interface of the platform has been designed and developed with a video demo with a sitemap and a real demo
- Four targets have been identified : brands, customers, industrial partners, and RD partners
- with different user paths.
- The products of 4 Business cases have been digitally designed and visualized on the platform for the Live demo.
Main achievements in the FBD_BModel Project framework
- A well-architected cloud infrastructure secured, scalable and compatible with the data services and supply chain management of the project
- Trained partners on introduction about cloud computing on Amazon Web services
- Connectors to the platform possible through e frame or API almost ready for a secured integration to the platform.
What do we hope to obtain from FBD_BModel Project:
- The ambition is to create an online platform to create personalized small series of clothing from the conception to the value chain to the production and distribution which is very unique considering what exists on the market. Creating the opportunity to respond to the demand of customers wanting personalized garments in terms of fashion but also functional performances in terms of trends while promoting European SMEs is going to be something very new at European level. This new value chain will enhance the information from fabrics to end-users via different processes in a big data environment.
- For Fitizzy and Premaccess, the project is a great opportunity to manage a large, complex data set with multi actors represented within the retail area. It is also a great opportunity to use the state of the art technologies available on the market (AWS Serverless infrastructure) to do so respecting budget/resources and making it scalable going forward.