FBD_BMODEL Partners Main Achievements: Grado Zero Espace S.r.l.
Grado Zero Espace role in FBD_BModel Project is to be a connecting bridge between Technology developments for both CC_IDS and SCPMS data services, and their application and validation at Business level. We also are WP Leader of WP7, Business Model validation.
Until now we have been leading the WP7 providing pilot cases implementation, for both CC_IDS and SCPMS data services – requirements, consumer profiles, materials, databases, business model framework, etc.
To be more specific here’s a list of what Grado Zero Espace has achieved in the FBD_BModel Project framework:
- To define specific product lines to be used for pilot trials in each of the business cases.
- To define specific targeting consumer group and obtain their profiles for each of the business cases.
- To determine the garment design and patterns for each of the business cases.
- To determine the fabrics to be used for each of the business cases.
- To perform virtual design and fitting simulations for each of the business cases, with ENSAIT.
- To test and digitize the functional properties of fabrics for each of the business cases, with UoM.
- To perform computational thermal functional design simulations for the products used for pilot trials in each of the business cases, with UOM.
- To provide the input for all the data for the cloud databases.
- To make the garments for pilot trials in each of the business cases (this is still on-going).
- To complete user interfaces with real data and images for the products used for pilot trials in each of the business cases.
- Link the B2C interfaces with the e-shopping websites and/or apps of the business cases (Widgets) – still on-going.
We clearly hope to finish everything for the final stage of the Project. We are proceeding with completion of the objectives for WP7, and testing the data services developed.